Monday, January 11, 2010

Skating on Thin Ice

I somehow was persuade to take two little girls skating tomorrow.  I have no idea how they managed to do it.   I'm pretty sure I wasn't drunk. They asked so sweetly I just couldn't refuse... if there is no post tomorrow, it's because I have broken my neck, or my wrists or my ass or something. I can't skate to save my life. I couldn't skate to save my kids life! I now have to try and skate while helping a 2 and a 4 year old as well. Oh my god, I can feel my bones snapping already.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your site, but like what I see. Great humor and Lord knows we all need some of that! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there ... or just hold onto the side walls of the rink. If you skate and can't stop just use the wall again to brake - at least that's what I do. LOL

    I'm not a very good skater ... I admire your courage to take your little ones skating. :-)

    ReplyDelete