Thursday, December 17, 2009

Five Fingers

Nope I'm not talking about them in the discount sense. FiveFingers are the coolest shoes I've ever seen in my life. I am die hard barefooter. I wear bare feet for half the year, and living where I live, that can get quite cold. I usually bust out the flip flops in March sometime, and reluctantly put them away in late November. Even in the winter, you will rarely catch me wearing socks. They make me claustrophobic. I wear them in my shoes, but take them off as soon as the shoes come off. So, when one of my favorite people posted them on Facebook, I was beyond excited! I can't wait to get my dirty little feet into a pair!



They actually provide some support to your instep, don`t cause blisters, and are machine washable! This particular style is good for such activities as, Light Trekking, Climbing, Canyoneering, Running, Fitness Training, Martial Arts, Yoga, Pilates, Sailing, Boating, Kayaking, Canoeing, and Surfing! I can`t wait to try them out, even though I don't do 95% of the listed activities... but thats besides the point, now isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment