Friday, December 11, 2009

Iconic Butter 05/11/2009

So, my first post. What to write about? Well, today I woke up about 30 minutes before my alarm. I must still be on a high from my weekend hunting trip. I sent my husband to work and then the kids to school. Nothing much exciting about that. Later in the day, I went to use the old computer that has been now passed on to the kids. I wanted to get some pictures off it. But SOMEONE, changed all the icons names to such things as "Ellie-May Stinks", "Ellie-May is a geek" "Ellie-May pee's the Bed". I laughed to myself. Damn he's a funny kid. The kids were home about 5 minutes from school when UFC broke out in the office over the new names for the icons on the computer. One kid was sent to change over the laundry, the other sent to scrub the bathroom. Check two chores off my list. I now had time to make the best cinnamon buns in the world.http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/. Helpful tip; dont melt the butter like the recipe says unless you want a butter-flood running down your cupboards.My dog practically chewed them off the hinges. I guess she likes butter?

No comments:

Post a Comment