Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Shooter!


My oldest kid is 12 today. I only have one more year until he is a teenager and wreaks havoc on the world. But I choose not to think of that right now. So instead, I will post a picture of when he was a sweet little baby. I like to live in denial.
Picture
Excuse the spots, its a 12 yr old picture taken on a real camera, with film. Isn't he cute with his fat little cheeks? I think so anyways.

Picture
And here he is 4 yrs old, cuttin a rug with his Mommy. He used to always dance up a storm with me all night. Now, he is too cool for that.

Picture
And this is just my favorite picture of all time of him. We always had the best days out on the trapline. So Happy Birthday To You! Please don't forget that at some point in your life I was cool. Or I will spank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment