Friday, December 11, 2009


 
Our last house was a single wide 940 square foot trailer. This house, is a real house, and has a main floor and a basement. When we moved here, I was so excited to have a basement where the kids could play and run and yell and have their music on as loud as they wanted. They have more toys than they could ever play with, electric guitars, air hockey table, pool table, karaoke, play stations, you name it, we have it. The problem is, non of it gets played with. They go down stairs long enough for it to be declared a distaster zone, and then come upstairs and whine and complain that there is nothing to do. It drives me to the point of insanity. I am going to say the following, even though I hated when my parents said it, "If I had that when I was a kid, I would have appreciated it, and kept it nice and clean and invited all my friends over to hang out there because its so cool" ugg! I hate it when I find out my parents actually knew what they were talking about.

 
In Mourning07/01/2009
 
Tragedy has struck. I am in mourning. My beloved camera has up an ran away with god knows who. I have been without a camera for a week now. At first it was no big deal, I was sure it would turn up. By day two, I was starting to panic, but managed to keep my cool. Day 3 was spent frantically ripping my house apart. Day 4 was spent crying and wailing to anyone that would listen. I spent a good part of the day wandering through stores looking forlornly at all of the beautiful cameras for sale that I can't, at the moment, afford. That is until I was shooed away my clerks for getting face smudges, tears, and drool on the glass displays. My husbands aunt told me she hopes the bird of fortune will shit on my head and I get a new camera. Which, by the way, was the nicest thing someone has said to me all year. This morning, I am sitting here unable to think of going to Canada Day celebrations because I just know that I will see someting I want to take a picture of, and then the crying and wailing to Big Daddy will start again, "I neeeeeeeeeeeeed a camera! PLEEEEESE!" He just goes on, as if I hadn't said a word. "ahem, is this thing on?" "I said I neeeeed a camera!" Nope its not working.

 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment