Friday, December 11, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Today on Betty Crockett we are having a guest blogger. In light of the current heat my chihuahua is in, and all the dogs standing in my front yard waiting for me to let her out, (It looks like Dawn of the Dead, except with horny little dogs) I decided to have my good friend (she just doesn't know it yet) The Pioneer Woman share her wisdom on dog breeding with all of you. This story had me laughing so hard the kids came out of bed to see what was going on. The comments are funny too, so don't cheap out on her, and do read the whole thing. And try to overlook the explicit language, I would never, ever, speak to you lovely people with such vulgarity. ;o) would I?


http://thepioneerwoman.com/2006/05/frontier_follies_love_will_keep_us_together.html


Sincerely,

Betty Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment